Many people drink water; they know it is important and they drink it when they’re thirsty. But not many people know the reasons why water is so important to the health.First, you should know that water makes up 60 percent of your total body weight and 90 percent of brain weight.These are some importance of the world’s most important liquid you should know.
1. WATER AIDS DIGESTIONWater is important for digestion; it aids in constipation and other abdominal issues. Water helps to move the digestive process along and through the system.
2. WATER HELPS FLUSH OUT WASTE AND BACTERIA.Minus helping our digestive system to function properly, water also helps to flush out waste in the form of urine and sweat. Water also optimises kidney function.
3. WATER BOOSTS ENERGYWater boosts energy by delivering important nutrients to all of our cells, especially muscle cells, thereby pushing off fatigue. You should know that water composes 75% of our muscle tissue. Dehydration can lead to weakness, fatigue, dizziness, and electrolyte imbalance.
4. WATER MAKES THE SKIN GLOWRegular water consumption can help improve the color and texture of your skin by building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin regulate the body’s temperature through sweating.Water is the best defense against ageing and wrinkles in the skin.
5. NUTRIENT CIRCULATION.Water serves as the body’s transportation system. It is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body.
6. PREVENT HEADACHESHeadaches can be caused by dehydration, so drinking water can help prevent or alleviate that feeling of headache.
7. WEIGHT LOSSWater is also effective for weight loss. Being hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss.
8. BOOST MOODAccording to researchers, dehydration can affect your mood negatively. Drinking water will help make you happier, think clearly and elevate your mood.Did someone just grab a glass of water?