SCHOLARSHIP: Binghamton University, USA Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 | APPLY NOW|
There are several scholarship grants available for international students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at Binghamton University in USA for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The 2022 Binghamton University Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
Binghamton University is providing the selected international students with advantages to support their study costs in form a full tuition fee waiver for international students.
Unlike some institutions, this university is a world-class academic institution. It offers a wide range of interdisciplinary training. Most importantly, it does so with an international perspective. It also qualifies as one of the most vibrant research institutions the nation can boast of.
All students are considered for scholarships at the Binghamton University. Most of the scholarships are in form of stipends. In some cases too, they receive tuition scholarships.
The vision of Binghamton is to design a distinctly global educational experience and foster an inclusive campus community that infuses all aspects of college life with an international perspective.
The deadline for this scholarship is November 1st, 2022.
- Name of Institution: Binghamton University
- Department(s): NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: The scholarship waives the tuition fee of selected candidates.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: USA
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate programs offered at Binghamton University
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency. TOEFL – 80 to 95; IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0; Duolingo – 110 to 120
I am intrested
I am intrested