SCHOLARSHIP: University of Sheffield, UK Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 | APPLY NOW |
There are numerous scholarship awards available for students from developing countries who are interested in pursuing masters studies at The University of Sheffield for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Sheffield is very committed to international development especially as it concerns emerging economies like Nigeria. One of the themes of their strategy is ‘celebrating, promoting and increasing the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad’.
Based on this commitment, the University, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is now able to offer three scholarships per year.
This prestigious scholarship is aimed at international students from developing countries for a selected number of development related courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
The deadline for getting admission is all year round; but the deadline to be considered for this scholarship is June 6th, 2022.
- About University:
Sheffield is a world top-100 university with highly rated teaching and research faculty members. At Sheffield you’ll be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand. The prestigious University proudly offers over 350 different courses, across 75 different subject areas. The University also offers preparatory programmes for international students.
- Department(s): Development Studies
- Course Level: Masters
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | Stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries including Nigeria
- Eligible Courses: Development-related programs offered at The University of Sheffield
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records.
- Must have applied and holds an admission offer in any of the following programs:
- International Development MA
- Environmental Change and International Development MSc
- International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
- International Law and Global Justice LLM
- International Political Economy MA
- Global Journalism MA
- International Public and Political Communication MA
- Intercultural Communication MA
How to Apply:
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency. However, requirement is waived for those who studied in an English-speaking country.