SCHOLARSHIP: University of Leeds, UK Masters (MBA) Scholarship 2022/2023 | APPLY NOW |
There are several scholarship awards available for international students who are interested in pursuing masters (MBA) studies at The University of Leeds for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship is an award that covers up to 50% of the total amount required to cover the tuition fees of the programme.
The Business School at Leeds University is a full-service business school regularly ranked high by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist. The school offers undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional education and online study to several students from around 100 countries.
The deadline for this scholarship is not specified; open all year round.
- About University: The University of Leeds
- Department(s): Business Studies
- Course Level: Masters (MBA)
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: The MBA program offered at The University of Leeds
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency. However, requirement is waived for those who studied in an English-speaking country.