SCHOLARSHIP: John Carroll University, USA Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 | APPLY NOW |
There are several scholarship awards available for international students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at John Carroll University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The 2022 John Carroll University Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students has opened applications for interested candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
Scholarship Deadline :
1st October 2022
- About University: John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution accompanied by the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has an enrollment of 3, 650 students. The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a GPA: B, ACT: 21, SAT: 1000
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application, and those interested in applying for first-year undergraduate admission must apply online using The Common Application and complete the full application with a personal essay.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to have Official high school/secondary school transcripts; copies/scanned emails from a school official will be accepted if they are original certified copies and scanned in colour.
- Common Application School Report or Common Application Counselor Recommendation, including grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have the required scores for the ACT 21 or SAT 1000.
- Language Requirement: International students are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)
- SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590)
- ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25)
- TOEFL, SAT – JCU testing code: 1342
- ACT – JCU testing code: 3282
John Carroll University will provide the award amount of $20,000 for the first-year students in the USA.