In our previous post, we showed you how to jailbreak an iPhone without a PC using a tool called Uncover. However, we would like to point out that Uncover isn’t the only tool available for this purpose; instead, in this post, we’ll be using a tool called Checkra1n. The following jailbreak methods work with iPhone and iPad models running iOS 15 and later.
With Checkra1n, you can now virtually jailbreak iOS 15 on any current device.
- An online edition of Checkra1n as virtual app to get iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 Jailbreak experience
- Its let you install Unc0ver virtual app and jailbreak virtually to install Cydia
- It’s completely online process, no need to use a Mac, Windows, Linux, any other OS, any other 3rd party software such as Altstore, Sildeloady etc
- Can not get all the functions with Limited Cydia
Step by Step guide.
- Tap the Checkra1n virtual download button, then “download now”, “English version”, go ahead with the initial installation process. Open the app store, then tap on the virtual Checkra1n tab to install the profile.
- Tap install > Allow, it will download the profile to your device settings.
- Go to settings, tap on the profile. Then tap Install>Enter device passcode>Install>Done.
- Now you can see the Checkra1n Virtual app on your device homescreen.
- Open the app, then tap on the Checkra1n app, You can see the Loader page.
- Tap on the Cydia icon to install the app. After few seconds, you can see Cydia on homescreen.
Based on the Checkm8 exploit made public by axi0mX, Checkra1n was initially a permanent jailbreak. The iPhone 4S to the iPhone X are all exposed to this bootrom-level security attack. as well as
The most recent devices, including A12, A13, and A14 devices, are not supported by the Checkra1n jailbreak.
The advanced jailbreak technique Checkrain is computer-based. There is no online method offered.