Having a domiciliary account in Nigeria is very important especially if you receive payment in foreign currency. Before I tell you how to go about opening a domiciliary account, I’m going to list some of the benefits of owning one with Access Bank.
- Taking Advantage Of Exchange Rate.
- Withdrawing All Your Balance.
- Less/Zero Transfer Fees.
- Zero maintenance fee
- No Withdrawal Limit
Access Bank Domiciliary Account Opening Requirements.
You will need to meet some requirements before opening a domiciliary account with Access Bank.
Find the requirements below.
- $100, £100 or Euro 100 opening balance
- A government-issued ID such as voter’s card, driver’s license, national ID, birth certificate, international passport etc.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Two (2) referees who have a current/domiciliary account with Access Bank or any other bank.
- Utility bill for the last three months as proof of residential address or duly filled banker’s confirmation or statement of account.
After meeting all the requirements, just head to any Access Bank branch and request for an application form which you will then fill out and submit to them, the banker attending to you should give you a reference form which you will then give to your referees to fill. Once done, it shouldn’t take more than 24-48 hours for your account to be opened.
If you find this post helpful, kindly share to your friends and family who you think might need it.