This feature was available for iOS until last year when Microsoft announced that “continue on PC” would be removed from the app store and would no longer receive updates.
The Continue on PC feature is currently available for Windows 10 users, furthermore, you can easily connect your phone to your Windows 10 PC by following the steps outlined in this post.
- On your Windows 10 PC, open the Settings app.
- Click On the phone option.
- You can now connect your Android device to Windows 10 by clicking Add a phone. Check that your PC and phone are both connected to the internet.
- Choose your country code and enter your mobile number in the new window that appears. To receive the text message on your phone, click Send.
- Using the link in the SMS, download the Microsoft Apps Android app. It’s necessary if you want to connect your Android phone to Windows 10 and use the Continue on PC feature.
The linking is a one-time event. If an issue arises, you can delete the app and restart the process.