Namelix: The Best Business Name Generator?
Namelix is a fantastic tool for generating business names. With billions of domain names registered, you’ll need more than keywords and a dictionary to come up with an unique brand name.
There are numerous domain name generators available. Using domain name generators in conjunction with manual procedures to achieve a decent outcome. But now we’ll talk about Namelix, which we consider to be one of the best name generators available.
A domain name generator searches for available domains that match your keywords.
Domain name generators used to just mash words together using string concatenation algorithms.
Essentially, this is taking a keyword and combining it with other words in the form of prefixes and suffixes.
This was a reliable strategy in the early days of the internet, but with over 1,689,523,428 registered domain names, it is now outdated.
To construct advanced algorithms for original and consistent domain names, the following generation used several APIs as well as specific criteria and exclusions.
How To Generate A Business Name.
- The domain name should be brief — namelix will recommend 8 letters as the ideal length, with some flexibility (say 6-14). The best examples, such as “Facebook,” “Google and Microsoft” all revolve around the magic number of eight.
- Make it simple to pronounce and spell so that people will associate it with a positive image.
- There should be no hyphens or digits unless they are extremely important. Numbers, in particular, might be tricky because visitors may not know whether to utilize the number or the written phrase. Hyphens have been linked to spam websites.
- Pick a name that reflects your work. Some users pick a name that directly relates to the site’s content. There are advantages to selecting a distinctive or topic-appropriate name.
- Be distinctive and marketable, but make sure you don’t infringe on any existing trademarks. You’ll have to perform some market research to make sure you’re safe.
- Make your content unique and catchy; this is especially vital for bloggers who want to monetize their work.
How To Use Namelix.
- Go on to Namelix.
- When you visit the website, you will be taken to a webpage where you must enter keywords related to your website or the content you are creating.
- I’ll make an example here and use the keyword “weight loss” as a key word.
- After you’ve clicked generate, you’ll need to make a few preferences-based settings.
- Following that, you will be presented with a list of brand names from which you should choose and conduct trademark research in order to avoid infringing on copyright.