Are you constantly running out of storage on your iPhone? It can be frustrating to constantly receive notifications telling you to delete files or apps in order to free up space. However, there are some simple tips and tricks you can use to better organize and manage your iPhone’s storage.
- Delete unused apps – One of the quickest ways to free up space on your phone is to delete apps that you no longer use. Go through your home screen and delete any apps that you haven’t opened in a while. You can also check your “Usage” in the “General” section of your phone’s settings to see which apps are taking up the most space.
- Use iCloud storage – If you have an iCloud account, you can use it to store photos, videos, and documents in the cloud instead of taking up space on your phone. This way, you can access them anytime and anywhere, without taking up valuable storage space on your phone.
- Use a storage-saving app – There are many apps available that can help you free up space on your phone by deleting unnecessary files and cache data. Some popular options include CleanMyPhone and PhoneClean.
- Use Google Photos – Instead of storing all of your photos and videos on your phone, consider using a cloud-based service like Google Photos. It will automatically back up your photos and videos, and you can access them from any device with an internet connection.
- Turn off automatic app updates – When you have automatic app updates enabled, your phone will automatically download and install updates for all of your apps, which can take up a lot of storage space. To turn off automatic updates, go to the “iTunes & App Store” section in your phone’s settings and toggle the “Updates” switch to “Off.”
By following these tips, you can better manage and organize the storage on your iPhone, freeing up space and making it easier to use.