It’s simple, quick, and free to create a YouTube channel. It gives you access to a large audience, as the service is used by over two billion people every month. However, there is a lot of competition, as YouTube receives about 500 hours of video every minute (as of February 2020). You must actually distinguish out from the throng to flourish on the platform. We can’t give you the secret to success, but we can assist you in taking the first step. Here’s how to get a YouTube channel up and running.
The first step in starting a YouTube channel is to register a Google account. It’s free and offers you access to YouTube as well as all Google services, such as Gmail, Maps, and Photos.
Visit YouTube’s website and sign in once you’ve created a Google account. The next step is to select Settings by clicking on your profile image in the upper-right corner. Next to your channel, you should notice a link titled “Create a new channel.” Click it. If you already have a channel, you will be given the choice to add or manage. Click on where it says “Create a new channel.”
Step by step guides.
- Create a Google account if you don’t have one already.
- Sign in to YouTube’s website.
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, click your profile and then settings.
- Under Your channel, select Create a new channel.
- If you already have a channel, more options will display. Select Add or manage your channel.
- Click the Create a new channel button.
- Enter the channel name and upload an image, then select Create channel
- If your account needs to be verified, enter your phone number, select SMS or voice call, and click Continue.
- Enter the verification code and click Continue to set up your YouTube channel.
Everything is simple to understand. Fill out every option and make the channel look as professional as possible. Once that’s done, you may start uploading videos and pursuing your ambition of becoming YouTube’s next great thing. Best of luck!