In today’s social media age, we come across videos and photos that catch our eye and we want to save them in case we want to view or share them with people who are not on the same platform. Twitter users can download videos online on their iPhone devices. Users can access these videos later; however, credit must be given to the original creator of the video when it is shared.
- To begin, go to the App Store and download “Documents by Readdle.”
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone. Find the tweet whose video you want to save.
- Hover over the Share option on the Tweet and select the option for copying the Tweet’s link.
- Open this link on your “Document”browser https://www.twittervideodownloader.com
- Then, in the space provided on the website, paste the URL of the tweet, then click on the download option.
- Select the video resolution in which you want to download it.
- After that, a new window will appear with the file name (which you can edit to suit your needs) and the directory where you want the video to be saved; all you have to do now is click done.
- That’s it, the video will start downloading.