With 2022 being a new year, the tech industry’s expectations have already begun to rise, to the point where even large tech companies are aiming to expand their horizons with new smart phone launches.
Let’s take a sneak peak at some of these devices;
1. Realme GT2 Pro Realme confirmed that soon they will unveil the flagship ( Realme GT2 pro) some of its features includes;
- 6.7 inches display , and a resolution of 144 x 3216 pixels
- Run on the android 12 and Real UI 3.0
- Snapdragon 8 gen 1 processor
- The phone will have a triple camera module at the rear carrying a 50 megapixel primary camera and 50 megapixel ultra wide lens and an 8 megapixel telephoto scanner.
- Lastly the phone packs a 5000mAh battery with 125 watt ultra fast charging support.
As at today, the Realme is Released and Available and costs at the estimate of $900
2. Xiaomi mi 12 ultra and ultra enhanced.
There are rumors that Xiaomi will release two premium smartphones in the second half of 2022.
The two phones are mi 12 ultra and the ultra enhanced edition; based on leaks we were able to discover some of it’s features;
- Both phones will be powered by the upcoming Qualcomm snapdragon 8 gen 1 also called snapdragon 898
- The smartphone will be a camera-focused device,with a Samsung-made 50 megapixel gn5 sensor and three additional 48 megapixel cameras, one of which is a telephoto lens with 120 times zoom and the other a wide-angle camera.
- Xiaomi is also working on a next-gen under-display fingerprint scanner that will debut in the upcoming Xiaomi flagship
- Lastly, the series is expected to have a large battery and a 100watt fast charging support.
- The pro will have a display of variable refresh rate and 2k resolution.
3: Samsung Galaxy S22
The most important upgrade we can expect from the forthcoming smartphone is its camera. We can expect the galaxy s22 to have a 200 megapixel camera sensor at the back and it will also allow up to 8k video shooting.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is likely to be released in a variety of colors, including black, white, red, green, and rose gold. It will have a matte finish and a 6.8-inch ltpo super amoled infiniti o display with a 120 hertz refresh rate.
The device will be powered by the successor to the snapdragon 898 processor, and this Samsung is first to get the latest flagship qualcomm processor. It will also support the s pen, similar to the galaxy s21 series smartphone. There will be a few other features on this phone, such as 5g connectivity and a USB type-c port.
Furthermore, the Galaxy S22 could have a 4 500 milliamp-hour battery with up to 65 watts of quick wireless charging capabilities.